Wednesday 13 April 2016

Psychographics

Liam, Josh, and Morgan

I think I belong to the belongers group because I eat jell-o on the daily almost and go to traditional fast food restaurant known as McDonald's.  But I dont like drinking Pepsi or coke I'am an ice tea man. i dont go to any other fat food restaurant when I'm in the city I go to McDonald and eat a big mac with up sized fries.



Morgan is more a tree huger or societally conscious achiever to sum it all up. Morgan cares about his inner peace but does not care about the environment. He wears sanuks and eats organic food and health products and the occasional junk food here and there.



Josh is more of a belonger he likes the traditional McDonald meal, but he only eats jell-o on special occasions like Christmas, Josh hates changes within his perfect life style and hates when things dont go his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment